The Code for Resilience Fellowship program brings together local technologists, government stakeholders and mentors from established open source projects to create locally relevant solutions while strengthening local capacity in using and contributing to upstream projects. The goal is to identify and challenge local technologists to understand the technical challenges facing government agencies and work together to build solutions that leverageexisting open source projects to deliver local services.
- Identify and recruit local technologists from Universities, Maker/Fab Labs and startups who are motivated to solve resilience challenges in their country
- Identify and document Problem Statements with government stakeholders
- Define aand develop solution using open source tools while learning best practices with remote mentorship and online materials
- Refine use cases through local user testing and feedback, use agile development methods
- Continued local open source development and capacity building
- Collaborat with larger open source communities around shared development goals